When did the BSE outbreak occur?
In 1986 the first case of BSE in cattle was reported in the UK. See our article on the BSE Outbreak in Britain for more information.
- What is BSE?
- What causes BSE?
- How does the disease progress?
- What are the symptoms of BSE?
- Is there a test for BSE?
- When did the BSE outbreak occur?
- What was the epidemic caused by?
- How is the disease transmitted?
- Where did BSE originate?
- What has the Government done to reduce the risk of BSE?
- Can other animals suffer from BSE?
- Can humans suffer from BSE?